Come and discover the basics and essentials of a healthy diet based on the principles of the anti-inflammatory diet (hypotoxic).
This course is perfect for those who want to debut this healthy nutritional path and for those who are already following it but are seeking to optimize their methods!
During this class, we will understand the theoretical basics of this diet and we'll explore the essentials:
- The pantry's ‘Musts’.
- The necessary equipments.
- Non-dairy milk.
- Superfood, germination and sprouting.
- Demonstration on 'soaking and sprouting'.
- Demonstration of the cooking methods at low temperatures.
Basics recipes and tastings are on the menu:
- Vegetable broth.
- Butternut squash soup with coconut.
- Nut milk.
- Cashew cream.
- Rosemary's Green Smoothie (if time permits)
A detailed document that includes the basics principles along with recipes will be provided.
You just need to bring your smile and your beautiful energy!
Date: Thursday, November 17th, 2016 from 16h00 until 19h00
Lieu: Kitchen's Choice (http://kitchenschoice.com/temporaire/fr/index.php)
Address: Méga Centre des Sources, 2355 Route Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5Z5, Canada